13 Kathleen Cavenagh Cudmore, daughter of Arthur Murray Cudmore and Kathleen Mary Cavenagh-Mainwaring was born on 27 June 1908 in North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia. She died on 11 June 2013 in Batemans Bay, New South Wales, Australia (at Edgewood, Denhams Beach).
- Kathleen Cudmore: a Memoir
- Trove Tuesday: Kathleen’s birthday
- Trove Tuesday: S. A. Women’s Golf Championship
- Outdoor Christmas in True Australian Style 4 December 1937
- Largs Bay Hotel
- M is for motor cars
- Trove Tuesday: Ready for the ring
- Trove Tuesday: home movies in 1933
- Notes from a toy hospital 1919
Rosemary Cavenagh-Mainwaring nee Cudmore, Kathleen’s sister
My great grandparents
26 Arthur Murray Cudmore, son of James Francis Cudmore and Margaret Budge was born on 11 June 1870 in Paringa, South Australia. He died on 27 February 1951 in North Adelaide, South Australia. He married Kathleen Mary Cavenagh-Mainwaring on 13 August 1901 in St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne, Victoria.
27 Kathleen Mary Cavenagh-Mainwaring, daughter of Wentworth Cavenagh and Ellen Jane Mainwaring was born on 11 February 1874 in “Eden Park”, Marryatville, South Australia. She died on 8 March 1951 in North Adelaide, South Australia.
- Trove Tuesday: Kathleen Cavenagh dressed for a children’s ball in 1887
- Sepia Saturday: burglary
- Cricket at the Adelaide Oval
- A silhouette of Mrs Cudmore
- F is for fundraising
- N is for Naval husbands
for more information about Kathleen Cudmore nee Cavenagh formerly Cavenagh-Mainwaring’s family, see the Cavenagh family index
My great great grandparents
52 James Francis Cudmore, son of Daniel Michael Paul Cudmore and Mary Nihill was born on 11 October 1837 on the ship “Siren” between Launceston & Adelaide, South Australia. He died on 17 August 1912 in “Paringa Hall”, Somerton, South Australia. He married Margaret Budge on 26 March 1867 in the Presbyterian Church, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia.
53 Margaret Budge, daughter of Kenneth Budge and Margaret Gunn was born on 22 October 1845 in Wick, Caithness, Scotland. She died on 1 December 1912 in “Paringa Hall”, Somerton, South Australia.
My 3rd great grandparents
104 Daniel Michael Paul Cudmore, son of Patrick Cudmore and Jane Sarah Russell was born in 1811 in Tory Hill, Co Limerick, Ireland. He died on 3 November 1891 at “Claremont”, Glen Osmond, South Australia. He married Mary Nihill on 15 January 1835 in Drehelarna Church, Co Limerick, Ireland.
105 Mary Nihill, daughter of Daniel James Nihill and Dymphna Gardiner was born in 1811 in Rockville, Co Limerick, Ireland. She died on 6 March 1893 at “Claremont”, Glen Osmond, South Australia.
- Portraits of Daniel Michael Paul Cudmore and his wife Mary in the Art Gallery of South Australia
- H is for the Cudmore family arrival in Hobart in 1835
- Q is for questing in Queensland